Sometimes German, sometimes English. • The title of this blog used to change from time to time. • Interested in me reviewing your music? Please read this! • I'm also a writer for VeilOfSound.com. • Please like and follow Audiovisual Ohlsen Overkill on Facebook!

2016-05-13

Worldwide Pinhole Photography Day 2016

I missed it the last two years, but this time I wanted to participate on the Worldwide Pinhole Photography Day again, which fell on April 24th 2016.

It's only one film in one pinhole camera (even though I have two more), but - hey! - it's better than nothing, right?

So here are all six pictures plus two making ofs, which facebook saved from my harddrive crash.

camera: Holga Wide Pinhole Camera (frame format 6x12 cm)
film: ORWO NP 20 (expired 07/1991)



 




 





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen