Sometimes German, sometimes English. • The title of this blog used to change from time to time. • Interested in me reviewing your music? Please read this! • I'm also a writer for VeilOfSound.com. • Please like and follow Audiovisual Ohlsen Overkill on Facebook!

2014-04-18

Roadburn 2014 ... review soon ... hopefully



Yeah, the Roadburn Festival was unbelievably awesome again!

Im posting this just in case you`re looking for my festival review and / or photographs. You are in the right place, but not yet in the right time! ;)

I`m working on this stuff right now (and it's quite a lot), so please check in again.

Meanwhile on my tumblr Year Of The Hedgehog there are already some posts with digital toy camera shots I did at the festival, in the city of Tilburg and during my stay in Oisterwijk:


THURSDAY, April 10th

FRIDAY, April 11th

SATURDAY, April 12th

SUNDAY, April 13th

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen