Sometimes German, sometimes English. • The title of this blog used to change from time to time. • Interested in me reviewing your music? Please read this! • I'm also a writer for VeilOfSound.com. • Please like and follow Audiovisual Ohlsen Overkill on Facebook!

2017-12-31

#LBS 52|52 - there will never be light again



At least this year.

So that was my 52 weeks of Lensbaby photos thing for this year. It didn't really motivated me to experiment with all of its possibilities, mostly I just cranked out something on the last day - just like this one. But I also did some cool stuff in the process, so all in all it was some good fun.

Will there be some other series of that kind in 2018?
I guess I should have thought about that earlier... probably not, but I'll think about it during the week.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen