Most posts are in german, yet sometimes I switch to english. The title of this blog changes from time to time.
If the title is displayed in Comic Sans, please refresh the site! That's unless you really dig Comic Sans of course.
Interested in me reviewing your music? Please read this!

2017-06-05

Worldwide Pinhole Photography Day 2017



It was that time of the year again. Sunday, April 29th 2017 was Worldwide Pinhole Photography Day. I didn't do much though, only shot two pictures with my Holga Wide Pinhole Camera on a Lomography Redscale film which was still inside the cam.

There's no entry from me on the official site, simply because I missed the uploading deadline with my film still being in the laboratory at the time.

No tripod was involved. The upper photo is a double exposure where I winded the film only one frame further (instead of two) and so it's even wider than 6 x 12 cm.

The second one... well, as I said, no tripod was involved, so I think it's ok for that. But the first one is obviously better.



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen